It’s spring and the Shawangunk Wine Trail has it’s annual event – Pasta Primo Vino April 16 & 17. This is a great event to introduce yourself to the wineries of the Shawangunk Wine Trail.
As you travel the wine trail each winery will have a pasta sampling paired with the wines. You will find the following pairings:
- Adair Vineyards – Southwestern Pasta Bean Salad
- Applewood Winery – Spring Pasta Salad with Fresh Vegetables & a Lemon Vinaigrette
- Baldwin Vineyards – Baked Rigatoni with Ricotta & Fresh Basil
- Benmarl Vineyards – Gnocci in a Sage & Butter Sauce
- Brimstone Hill Vineyards – French Pasta Provencal
- Brotherhood Winery – Orzo with Mushrooms
- Glorie Farm Winery – Sassy Peanut Pasta
- Palaia Winery – Pasta Ai Quattro Formaggi with Italian Semolina Bread
- Stoutridge Vineyards – TBA
- Warwick Winery & Distillery – Pasta & Homemade Sweet Italian Sausage & Shaved Fennel
- Whitecliff Vineyards – Cacia de Pepe, a Roman Specialty Cheese & Black Pepper
The event cost is $25.34 and begins at 10am each day and ends at 6pm. You can purchase tickets on the Shawangunk Wine Trail’s website.