Here are some wine tasting tips I am going to share with you this 4th of July week. In addition, always keep water with you in the car. Not only to clear your palate, but to keep you hydrated.
Wine Tasting Tips
- Eat before you come to the tasting. There are many wines to try…the munchies provided are intended to help you try the wines with food and clear your palate.
- Drink water or eat bread to clear your palate.
- Be safe. Limit the amount you drink if you are driving.
- Be courteous to others who wish to taste. After receiving your pour, please step back from the tasting table to do your personal evaluation. Others can then step forward to receive a sample of wine. Step to the side to talk with the winery representative.
- Designate a driver or use public transportation.