I’m sitting here writing this drinking my wine at my messy desk out of a sippy cup, yes a sippy cup for adults!
I have to say as a parent of two (now 18 and 20) I never did steal a swig from their sippy cup. The thought never crossed my mind. BUT, after a visit to Sesame Place, one of the kids brought home an Elmo cup that was the cup I took to cheerleading practice with wine in it to get me through the two hours. Who can question mom drinking from an Elmo cup?
What can I tell you about this “Vine2Go Cup aka Sippy Cut for Adults” it’s a brilliant idea! The uses:
- Take to a wine festival. No spill when walking and carrying on
- Great for a picnic. You don’t have to worry about the uneven ground you set your glass down on
- A walk on the beach
- At your desk while you work (you don’t have to worry about reaching for the phone and knocking over your glass of wine)
- Pack when you hike, they are plastic so no worries about breaking or spilling when you pour that glass sitting on a rock looking at the view from above
- Use at your house for a party when you don’t want your friends spilling red wine on your white carpet